SAEOA Key Priorities
- Drive Transformation Through Employee Ownership.
- Driving Economic Growth Through Employee Ownership.
- Facilitating Job Creation and Saving of Jobs Through Employee Ownership.
- Be The "Voice" of Employee Benefit Trusts on Ownership matters.
- Create responsible Employee-Owned Enterprises / Businesses.
- Influence Policy formulation.
Driving and promoting Employee-Owned Enterprises / businesses as an economic policy in the Republic of
South Africa and the continent.
Our main strategic mission and focus is to speed up or drive transformation through employee ownership, ensure broad based transactions are properly structured, funded and benefits are fairly distributed earlier to the target beneficiaries.
– One Voice;
Board of Directors:
Tendani Nelwamondo has more than 10 years’ experience implementing successful employee ownership at Industrial Development Corporation (IDC). He has the network of various international associations and experts willing to help building and positioning South Africa to implement the right economic policies to promote real broad-based ownership that will give back and contribute to the socio-economic benefits of employees. He is a robust advocate of Shared Inclusive Economy that aimed to benefit the marginalized groups of the society.